Pearl Abyss Europe
Pearl Abyss the company behind the highly acclaimed MMORPG Black Desert Online (BDO) – is seeking a high-performing, innovative, results-oriented Video Editor for its European Publishing Office to accelerate growth and reach millions of players across all platforms (PC, Mobile, Console, etc.).
As a Video Editor, you’ll work with our live-operations and marketing professionals to create various content that resonate with European players.
The Video Editor will be highly collaborative role, creative and results-oriented team. They will be disciplined to adhere to production schedules and meet deadlines. This position offers an unparalleled opportunity to ensure all Pearl Abyss current and future titles will achieve EMEA goals.
You will join a lean but dedicated team working across multiple communities, platforms and games such as Black Desert, Shadow Arena and upcoming releases such as Crimson Desert, DokeV and PLAN 8.
- Create video content for social media and advertising campaigns
- Creating video trailers for communications and marketing needs
- Edit gameplay video projects
- Package final video projects for localization
- Review script/transcripts to advise the production process
- Develop graphics and visual effects to enhance productions
- Utilize appropriate software to create advanced designs and animation
- Contribute to the creative direction of brand campaigns, new product launches, and planned marketing projects.
- Design and edit video pieces that strongly communicate product brand narrative, goals, and concepts.
- Work with important partners to ensure quality/complete raw footage.
- Provide high-quality assets in multiple formats depending on expected consumption.
- Regularly research the latest ideas and techniques in video production, editing, and gaming to maintain innovation and growth
- Bachelor’s degree in film, video production, film, digital media, media production, or related field or equivalent proven work experience in content creation
- Expert-level knowledge of post-production software including Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience in videography/cinematography or cinematic video game capture
- Demonstration of thoughtful work that breaks-through and permeates the culture.
- Knowledge of modern video editing, delivery, and compression techniques.
- Excel in a team environment, ability to build/maintain positive relationships through strong collaboration efforts.
- A “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done
- May require evening and weekend hours.
- Working experience and skills in Adobe suite products
- 3D modelling and animation
- Audio editing and production
- Passion for video games
- Experience with Black Desert Online
- Professional understanding regarding YouTube trends
In addition to having a great company culture, some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth through company sponsored training and education.
- Monthly Health Care allowance.
- 25 days of Paid Time Off based on a 40-hour work week.
- Additional benefits during birthdays and summer- and winter holidays.
- Free medical check-up.
- Free Snacks and Refreshments and sponsored lunch in the office.
Pearl Abyss Europe B.V. is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. Pearl Abyss Europe B.V. adheres to the EU’s GDPR, including the protection of personal data. Personal information will not be disclosed to unauthorized parties and only the information you provide will be utilized during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit nl.linkedin.com.