BT Financial Group
Personal Banking Advisor
- Join our diverse and growing team at Westpac Roxburgh Park branch
- Permanent Full Time position
- Be someone our customers can count on
How will I help?
We believe we can help all our customers make the most of their money through assisting them with their everyday banking and asking the right questions to better identify and understand their needs. The role of Personal Banking Advisor is a key customer facing position in our branch network as you will have quality conversations with our customers on a day-to-day basis, creating a stress-free, seamless experience for each person you serve.
As a Personal Banking Advisor, your role will entail:
- Welcoming all customers that come into the branch, creating a warm and positive first impression as they enter
- Helping customers with transactional and savings banking needs
- Building strong relationships with customers
- Providing relevant banking advice to suit their situation and goals
- Referring customers onto our team of specialists when required
- Educating customers on new technologies to assist them in the future
- Proactively contacting existing customers via phone or email
What’s in it for me?
In a word, lots! Over time, you will be well trained to provide general banking information and steadily turn into a banking specialist. Due to the size of our network, we are confident in providing a clear pathway for progression as a result.
In addition to this, you can expect financial benefits for being part of the Westpac team (like special banking, wealth, and insurance offers) you’ll be paid well, and supported throughout your career so you can grow as you do. You’ll also be encouraged to take part in our fun community projects as a paid volunteer.
What do I need?
- Strong background of face-to-face customer service, with experience handling cash quickly and accurately
- Ability to multitask in busy environments
- Able to build relationships with customers from all walks of life
- Comfortable exploring and identifying customer needs through asking the right questions and proactively contacting existing customers
- Sales or banking experience highly desirable, however we believe we can teach these skills to an individual with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn more
What’s it like to work there?
We aim to provide one big, supportive team to help us reach our vision to achieve our purpose of creating better futures together. Working with us you’ll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. As an equal opportunity employer, we’re proud to have created a culture where people can be their best, in an environment that values diversity and flexibility. And one where everyone belongs.
As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, we invite candidates of all ages, genders, sexual orientation, cultural backgrounds, people with disability, neurodiverse individuals, and Indigenous Australians to apply. If an adjustment is required to assist you during our recruitment process, please email email@example.com
Do you need reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process?
At Westpac we are committed to providing a supportive culture and creating inclusive and accessible workplaces, branches, products and services for our customers, employees, and community.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.