We are hiring a Pharmacist, who will be responsible for management of the inventory and supply chain of the pharmaceutical products at the warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Record Keeping- To study historic inventory records, consult and prepare forecasts of the inventory requirement and to Interface with all Centers in a periodic manner to ascertain the needs of various Drugs & Consumables.
- Inventory Planning and Procurement- To be responsible for procuring inventory stock to complete order fulfilment as well as plan all inventory to meet Fulfilment centre targets as per the business requirements.
- Negotiation and Purchase- To carry- out negotiations with multiple vendors and to evaluate/ finalize reliable and cost- effective vendors against requirement and present for Group contract and reduce the turnaround time and ensure timely management of the distribution partners.
- Quality Assurance- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing Inventory stock for the fulfilment centre and keeping a detailed record of the same and to ensure system wide maintenance and tracking of the stock of various materials with proper record maintenance.
- Should have some basic Knowledge of the pharma software which is used for stock maintenance.
- Will front-end audits and inspections from internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to balance competing priorities.
- Good Industry knowledge to practice the best Inventory management processes.
- Good knowledge in the Pharma Industry is a plus.
Education: B.Pharm D.Pharm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Diploma (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.