Pharmacist Jobs Philadelphia, We are looking for a qualified pharmacist to assist customers by interpreting symptoms and providing immediate treatment or to successfully refer customers to a suitable physician. You will also prepare pharmaceuticals by reviewing and interpreting physicians’ directives and detecting any therapeutic incompatibilities.
To be successful in this role you must be customer-focused and remain up to date with the latest advances in pharmaceutical science. Pharmacists are responsible for aiding customers by compounding and/or dispensing prescription medications, providing pharmaceutical information to healthcare professionals, monitoring customers’
Drug therapies to avoid interactions with other medications, and provide pharmaceutical expertise to customers on the safe use of medications. The job entails a high level of responsibility and knowledge. A pharmacist does not merely hand out prescribed medicine; he/she has the expertise and willingness to assist people and provide them with information and solutions.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 50 To USD 56 Per Hour|
|Location||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States 19103|
We are a new kind of pharmacy Or maybe a new kind of pharmacy mixed with an old type of pharmacy. Anything but a chain type of pharmacy, where you wait in line to talk to people who would rather be anywhere else.
We are the type of pharmacy made up of friendly, caring pharmacists who carry prescriptions straight to your door, at the tap of your phone. We are also people who take pleasure in looking after people and hope to take care of you for years to come.
Pharmacy of the future Not the future where everyone has a barcode on their head, but a nice future where technology is used to help people live a healthier and better life. We have things like predictive inventory which means we’re never out of that thing you need. Our entire fulfillment process is smarter, safer, and nicer. All of that simply means we can take better care of you.
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Monitoring customers’ drug therapies, advising interventions, and informing customers of any potential side effects.
- Instructing customers on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Keeping accurate customer records.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid license to practice as a pharmacist.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of dosage requirements and administration, chemical compounds, and pharmaceutical brands.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and software applications, used by pharmacies, such as MEDITECH and Mediware.
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diverse Career Options. There are two primary industries that require the expertise of pharmacists: the hospital industry and the retail industry.
- Work Flexibility.
- Job Stability.
- Opportunity to Help People.
- A Respected Profession.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please Visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Pharmacist Jobs Philadelphia.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com