Full Job Description
Mednow is a people-first health tech start-up making waves in the Pharmacy space. Think of us as Canada’s neighbourhood pharmacy, built by pharmacists and operating online. We over-deliver in every way, from holistic personal care to free, often same day delivery of people’s vital medications and other pharmacy needs. We’re on a mission to get people the care they deserve. Here’s how you can help…
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant.
A Pharmacy Assistant at Mednow is an integral member for ensuring the Pharmacy runs smoothly by performing a mix of clerical work, technical tasks and superior customer service.
We can rely on you to:
- Provide stellar customer service during all interactions with patients i.e.) in person, phone, email, text
- Support Pharmacy operations, such as drug preparation, inventory maintenance and restock, update patient records, and process billing and insurance claims.
- Lend a helping hand to the Pharmacy Team i.e.) monitoring chats, putting away stock, answering the phone, etc.
What you bring to the table:
- You’re passionate, creative, and understand life at a fast-growing company
- You’re also known as uber-competent. You’re good at what you do and you’re good at customer service
- You have next level attention to detail, noticing even the small stuff. Nothing falls through the cracks on your watch
- Not afraid to take initiative and work quickly
Basically, you’re excited to work at a Pharmacy that’s disrupting the industry.
Your must haves:
- Experience working in a retail pharmacy
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Experience using Kroll Pharmacy Management Solution
At Mednow, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If you meet the minimum requirements and your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying.
Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all abilities and backgrounds to apply to our positions. If you require accessibility or other accommodations during the interview process please let our People team know.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.