Full Job Description
Phase 3 are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven individual to join their Human Resources team. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience in the different specialisms of HR and progress their career with a forward thinking, people orientated company. As a company we look to develop our people into high class performers and strive to tailor the job role to align it with your personal and professional progression.
Phase 3 is a HR, Payroll and Finance Systems consultancy company based in Manchester and is currently growing exponentially in all areas, a very exciting time to be involved. Please note this role will be a remote/hybrid position with office attendance required for collaboration with the HR Team and New Starter first days (usually Mondays/Wednesdays).
As a HR Assistant your key focus will be to support the HR team through effective and efficient administrative support. You will work with the team to ensure all HR processes and procedures are followed and all documentation is kept up to date. The responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the employee journey, from recruitment, selection, onboarding, through to performance management and employee relations.
- Scheduling interviews and communicating with potential candidates
- Checking Right to Work documents, obtaining references and relevant qualifications.
- Supporting the onboarding process to ensure all staff are able to work in-line with equal opportunities and safeguarding policies
- Assisting with some aspects of the employee onboarding process including preparation of letters and paperwork and engagement with new starters on their first day with Phase 3
- Take ownership of the induction process and first day kick off for new starters
- Dealing with general administration and providing any other ad hoc support as required
- Assistance with seasonal staff payroll process
- Ownership and organisation of Phase 3 Assets, Training Log, New Starter and Contractor pipelines
- Sourcing Candidates through our Job Boards – LinkedIn/Indeed etc
- Providing weekly communications via The Weekly Update to the wider Phase 3 team
- Organising and ensuring processes and procedures are in place
Our Ideal HR Assistant should have:
- An understanding of Human Resources (Recruitment/Talent Acquisition is desirable)
- Excellent organisation and Time Management skills
- Experience and confidence working in a remote/hybrid role
- Educated to an Undergraduate level or has completed further education related to HR or Business Organisation
- Some knowledge and willingness to keep updated with current legislation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information and situations
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite proficiently
- Willingness to learn and develop their HR career with Phase 3 and the HR Team
Phase 3 Benefits
- Unlimited paid annual leave (which is subject to the annual leave policy)
- Fully flexible workdays/week
- 6 Month pay reviews
- A commitment to Personal and Professional Development Plans from
- Equipment provided – Laptop, Keyboard, Monitor etc
- Brand new office in Manchester’s Northern Quarter (For Office Days)
- Monthly team events and social days
- Regular gifts and perks from Phase 3 to reward outstanding achievements, new members to your family or house moves as well as ‘Special Birthdays’
- You will also receive a monthly payment of £50 as a home working allowance to contribute to your costs whilst working at home.
- And many more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free or subsidised travel
- Sick pay
- Unlimited paid holidays
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
- Human resources: 1 year (required)
- CIPD (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Manchester
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.