Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School and the Strothoff International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified primary teacher holding a Bachelor’s degree of Education, a Certificate of Education or a higher qualification.
- You have gained working experience as a Primary Teacher, preferably at least three years of experience in an international setting.
- You can speak and teach English at a native level.
- You are open to teaching a wide variety of subjects, including Mathematics, English and Physical Education.
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
- You are motivated to ensure the academic and emotional progress of your students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their full potential.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team.
- You have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community.
- an attractive benefit package including a monthly ticket for public transport or a benefit card, a lunch allowance, an annual recreational allowance as well as a company pension scheme
- a generous relocation allowance and support with residency, work permit and teaching approval
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- additional support of a teaching assistant in each class
- the professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.