PhysioFirst Health Care Clinic
Full Job Description
The Physical Therapist will carry out an individualized program of physical therapy including assessment, treatment, planning, implementation, education, and communication to maximize a patient’s progress toward achieving functional goals. The Physical Therapist will also maintain a positive working relationship with other health professionals and ancillary staff.
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, and consults with other specialists. Reviews patients’ functional needs and adjusts care plans to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Designs and implements a plan of care for patients based on a thorough assessment of potential development and incorporates participation by significant others whenever it seems appropriate.
- Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
- Directs the assistance of support staff to achieve patients’ functional goals.
- Communicates effectively with other professionals and support staff to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Practices hospital and departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement programs, and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Documents evaluations, treatment goals, and plans. Regularly updates documentation and maintains prescriptions and signatures.
- Enhances professional growth and development of self and others through participation in educational programs, in-service meetings, and workshops. Keeps up to date on professional literature.
- Provides direction and leadership to staff and acts as a resource to promote physical therapy in the community.
- Knowledge and skills to care for the physical and developmental needs of the population age groups that will be receiving services.
- Ability to remain calm in emergency or crisis situations.
- Duties require extensive standing and walking.
- Requires lifting, positioning, pushing, and/or transferring patients.
- Duties require frequent reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, and crouching.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Php13,000.00 – Php20,000.00 per month
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for promotion
- 10-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th-month salary
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Quezon City: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube