Pike's Home Hardware Building Center
Jump to: Hide
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32 to 44 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Shipping company or agency
- Operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- Professionalism in customer service
- Prepare, package and restock goods
- Transport and handle dangerous goods
- Load and unload goods
- Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and any problems
- Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
Security and safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Physically demanding
- Handling heavy loads
- Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Dental plan
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Team building opportunities
- Wellness program
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.