Full Job Description
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Fuel island maintenance and upkeep
- Greet guests assist with any needs
- Empty trash cans and sweep area
- Assist truck drivers with small mechanical fixes
At Pilot Company, we fuel more than tanks – we fuel people. From our team members to our guests, we strive to make everyone’s journey better. As the largest travel center network and leading supplier of fuel, being part of the Pilot Company family means you are essential to keeping North America’s drivers moving.
What makes our travel centers a great place to work and shop? It starts with friendly people, a focus on teamwork and service, and a commitment to a safe and clean experience. Working together, we proudly provide the fuel, food and amenities that millions of travelers rely on to reach their destination. As a growth company, we are always looking for more incredible people to join our team. You bring the skills, drive to work hard and a friendly team spirit, and we’ll provide the training, benefits and opportunity to fuel your future.
We hope your next career stop is with us! Join our team and start your journey with Pilot Company.
- Highly motivated self-starters
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to lift 50 pounds and walk/stand most of the day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
- Experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of trucking equipment
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Extensive Training Program
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.