Platform Housing Group
If you thrive on supporting great services and delivering great homes for our customers – we need you!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Labourer to join our multi-skilled Property Care team based in Worcestershire to help us deliver high quality property repairs, maintenance and refurbishment services. On top of this we need you to be friendly, approachable and focused on getting it right first time for our customers. You will have a passion for detail and the ability to work on your own initiative.
We want somebody who has:
- Experience in Social Housing maintenance
- Understanding and experience of providing property maintenance and repairs to excellent standard
- Multi Trades skills
- Sound labouring experience in the building industry
- Experience of working in Customer’s homes
- Team skills but can work independently at times too
- A full, clean UK driving licence is also an essential requirement for this role.
- As you will be working in Customer’s home a DBS check is also needed
This role covers the following towns: Worcester, Bromsgrove & Droitwich
Check out some of our core benefits
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) with opportunity to buy and sell leave
- Family friendly policies including generous Paternity, Maternity, Shared Parental and Adoption leave plus 3 days paid Urgent Domestic Leave
- Medicash membership for all employees which includes access to an employee assistance programme, discounted gym membership and exclusive discounts
- Health Cash Plan worth up to £1700 p/a with cashback for dental, optical, physio and complementary therapies and more
- Pension scheme with minimum employee contributions of up to 3% and Platform will contribute up to 8% (inclusive of life assurance and dependent on employee contributions)
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Salary sacrifice electric vehicle scheme
- Employee reward and recognition scheme with wellbeing hub and discount from a wide range of retailers
Part of the Platform Housing Group, Platform Property Care is a well-established property maintenance business. Working with us is more than just a job. We value the contribution that our colleagues make to our business; our vision is clear – we are growing fast and we aim to achieve our plan through an engaged and highly skilled team.
If this sounds like the place for you then we’d love to hear from you! To find out more about this role please contact Darren Harrison, Service Manager, at for a chat.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.