Merchandise Supervisor – Food & Beverages
About the job
Our client is a fast growing food and beverages distributor.We are recruiting a UAE experienced food or beverages merchandise supervisor from the supermarket sector to join their Dubai operations.The successful candidate will be responsible for supermarket retail sales growth – revenue targets and gross profit across Class A supermarkets.Candidates must have deep expertise in team motivation and management, planograms, visual and shelf / gondola display merchandising.Role Summary
- Recruit, onboard, train and manage a team of 10 – 12 field merchandisers across the UAE to achieve their individual sales targets and KPIs.
- Oversee and optimize merchandiser store visit schedules, route plans and quality of store visits ensuring brand guidelines are maintained.
- Store management relationship management to increase space and create revenue opportunities.
- Lead generation and prospecting new store opportunities.
- Manage category planning, store inventory levels and minimize GRVs and aged stock to increase market share and revenue.
- Assist with developing and executing planograms and in-store promotions to increase visibility and sales.
- Prepare retail stores reports (MSSI/ WSSI ) and sales data analysis to identify consumer trends and spend and opportunities to increase sales and profitability.
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- 8 – 10 years’ Class A supermarket sales and merchandising experience gained with the major supermarket brands in the UAE.
- Strong people management skills – ability to train, develop and motivate a team size of 10 – 15 merchandisers.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen with in-depth experience of OTB, sell through and mark downs, inventory management, volume sales and profit margins.
- Working knowledge of inventory management on SAP or similar.
- UAE driving license is mandatory.
- Currently living in the United Arab Emirates – must be able to live and work in Dubai.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-motivated and results driven with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree is a strong advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.