Porsche Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Jump to: Hide
Manager Customer Experience
- Drive the regional strategy and ensure cross-functional integration, management, and planning for a best-in-class Customer Experience across the customer journey, maximizing customer excitement at each individual touchpoint.
- Manage and develop the Customer Experience function to enhance performance by setting clear KPIs and measuring against these on a regular basis to ensure continuous improvement.
- Work effectively with all peers and teams in Marketing, Business Development, New Business Fields, Sales, and Aftersales along the value chain to negotiate and influence improvements in the Customer Experience.
- Define and support omnichannel programs designed to convert, retain, and grow existing and new strategic customer groups.
- Establish and maintain efficient and effective customer service processes across channels to ensure any concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely and appropriate manner
- Review industry best practices and use customer insights and analytics to identify organization-wide improvement opportunities and present these to management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration, management studies, or other relevant degrees
- Minimum 5+ years relevant working experience in luxury automotive, premium aviation, or related business area
- Very well-established project management and data analytical skills, and aptitude for technology and systems
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English as a minimum; additional, regional language skills advantageous
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment and to travel within the Asia Pacific region and Europe
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.