Porsche Middle East
Digital Marketing Specialist
If you make hearts beat faster, your own has to be in the right place.
- Code number: J000002576
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Dubai
- Organization: Porsche Middle East
Introduction to the role
We are looking for a driven, curious digital marketing professional with a desire to learn and grow in a supportive, customer-first work environment. If you are seeking an opportunity to have an impact, to take the lead on capturing opportunities, and to ha ve your voice heard and opinions valued, Porsche Middle East & Afrika FZE is the right place for you.
Data Driven/ MarTech Architecture:
- Responsible for the further development of the marketing technology stack, with a focus on Tealium (as a customer data
platform), Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Media Channels such as DV360, Meta, Google Ads.
- Operational management of ongoing lead generation & nurturing orchestration and segmentation campaigns for web, search, social, email & display advertising.
- Liaising with global program stakeholders, regional taskforces and technology providers as well as guiding PME markets through an ongoing digital marketing transformation process.
Web Ecosystem Management:
- Daily management of a set of websites across many stakeholders. Primary tasks are coordination of content management, monitoring conversion, testing and optimization tools with agency & all markets.
- Deployment and management of Regional Always On communication campaigns across several business partners. Primary tasks are market coordination, supporting the media agency during the deployment and performance optimization.
Web and Performance Analytics:
- Further enhancement of holistic performance reporting, analytics and data visualization for the entire regional setup in order to develop digital business Intelligence.
- Degree in business administration, main subject IT/ Marketing or other relevant field of study
- >3-5 years of working experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in Analytics/Paid Media/Marketing Automation Tool is essential
- Experience in UX, Frontend Design, CRM is essential
- Digital & tech savy , strong analytical skills, innovative, good communications skills, drive for results
- High level of proficiency in English, proven data visualization skill are an advantage
At a Glance
At a GlanceAt a Glance
Over the past few years, Porsche Middle East and Africa FZE has enjoyed tremendous success. Every day we aim to exemplify the
Porsche standards of performance and inspire the same level of confidence that the Porsche brand has instilled through the ye ars .
Managed by a team of passionate professionals, our regional office in Dubai provides strategic and operational support across th e
Middle East, Levant, India and Africa.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.