Jobs in Rio De Janeiro For English Speakers
|Hiring Organization||Dunya School|
|Post Name||Primary Teacher (English Speaking)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 3800 To BRL 7800 Per Month|
|Location||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 20000-000|
Love children and want to travel abroad? School in Baku, Azerbaijan invites teachers to apply for the Grade 1 and Grade 3 teaching positions opening in the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Bachelor’s degree and teaching certification. Two years of experience teaching primary students.
- Required Skills: Excellent English (native or near-native level).
- Computer proficiency (mainly comfortable use of Microsoft Office and common Google products and services).
- Time management, communication, organization, adaptability, and willingness to learn.
Desirable, but not required:
- IB Programme experience
Required personal attributes:
- Love children, kindness, respect, and open-mindedness to new cultures.
Salary: Above average
- A round-trip ticket from country of residence to Azerbaijan per annum and housing allowance.
Note: If hired, you will be assisted with the visa and residence permit process.
About Baku, Azerbaijan:
The city of Baku is a historical, cultural, and business center booming in the Caspian Sea. A mix of tradition and modernity. You can find a cosmopolitan life in modern and impressive new architecture, flashy skyscrapers, and old sites, including The Old City, Baku’s medieval core.
which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site surrounded by 12th-century walls and brimming with Oriental architecture and history. Solid infrastructure, shopping malls, fashion, booming economy, museums, galleries, beautiful landscaping, beach, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R$3,800.00 – R$7,800.00 per month
- This job is in another country. Are you willing to relocate to another country? (Besides salary and housing allowance, the round-flight ticket is also offered)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)