IDP Education Ltd
Customer Care Executive
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For 50 years, IDP has played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada and New Zealand. Today over 225 leading universities across 5 English speaking destinations are IDP clients.
Our brand values recognise our expertise, quality, caring, integrity and the communities we work within.
We strive to continuously develop our dynamic, inclusive work places, we encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and we provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 400 test locations in 50 countries.
- Handling outbound calls and front desk for walk-ins
- Managing administrative tasks
- Handle and address customer complaints / issues
- Ensure customer is explained and satisfied with response provided
- Research required information using available resources
- Identify and escalate priority students
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Floor’s Admin handling & registering on the system.
- Graduate or equivalent Diploma/Professional degree
- 2 years + experience handling front desk
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Proficient in relevant computer applications/ MS Office
- Customer service experience
- Pleasing personality
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.