JP Education & Immigration Pvt.Ltd.
Full Job Description
Roles and Responsibilities: –
A Study Abroad counselor’s primary role is to guide the students who are looking for overseas education. Need to guide the students from the beginning to till their Visa approval. Guide them in choosing the course, choosing the study destination, suggesting universities where they can get admitted, guiding the steps to get admission, guiding them for the Visa, and about pre-departure.
We will train you and assist you in guiding the students so freshers who would like to establish a career in this industry are most welcome.
Desired Candidate Profile: –
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
Recommended Interview Questions To Crack Any Interview:
- Knowledge of country-specific education and admission processes will be an advantage for the UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada & Australia, Europe & Singapore.
- One must have in depth knowledge about the counselling and documentation works for the mentioned countries . ( UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada & Australia, Europe & Singapore)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, multi-task, and cope with changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational skills with Sound integrity and judgments.
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and logical thinking.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Enthusiastic, focused, self-disciplined, and believe in integrity and honest work.
- Quick learner with respect to tools and processes; Good working knowledge of MS Office tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Internet reimbursement
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.