OAF Global Private Limited
- Preparation/maintaining Company register as per secretarial standard
- Ensure compliance with all the secretarial standard.
l Should have worked listed companies
l Must have knowledge and worked independently minimum 10 board meetings finalise compliance with NSE and BSE.
- Assisting Secretarial Audit and provide details/clarification as sought.
- Filing of ROC Return/Statutory Compliances on appointment/resignation of Director/Key Managerial Person
- Conducting Board Meeting/AGM at predefined frequency
- Preparation of Board Note/Notice for Agenda/Minutes of Board meeting and circulate the same within the stipulated time frame
- Preparation of Annual Report for the company
- Overviewing various legal compliances for the company
- Vetting of various legal documents Banking arrangement letter/procurement agreement/sales agreements etc.
- Consolidating requirement from various department and prepare monthly summary for onwards submission to various stakeholders (Promoters, Bank, PNGRB etc.)
- Preparation of various agreement/letter for issuing to various external authoritie
- Draft and review various Agreements as may be required
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned from time to time
- Compliance under SEBI Listing Regulations and other applicable Regulations including timely submissions with the Exchanges, as may be required.
- Qualified member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ACS) with graduation completed, preferred from B.COM stream.
- Company Secretary with 5 to 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Excellent knowledge about various laws and regulations.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Excellent Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹1,500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.