Front Office Executive
Full Job Description
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests.
- Secure all payments, in reference to guest booking mode and vouchers.
- Verify/adjust invoices for guests.
- Document guest invoices with other relevant documents.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive work relationships with all department teams. He/She must be confident, well-spoken and well-groomed as per industry standards at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹11,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Food provided
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Pune – 411001, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.