Procter & Gamble
Experienced Finance Manager (m/f/x)
Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? Then this is your unique opportunity to join a diverse team and obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company! If you have the dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this position is for you!
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
From its foundation 185 years ago as a soap and candle start-up, P&G today is a leading consumer goods company. We are home to iconic, trusted brands that touch 5 billion consumers worldwide and make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We want you to bring your insight, creativity, and passion to join our dedicated teams who have helped us grow into a global company.
Our people are our greatest asset: with our philosophy of promotion from within, we place a strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world-class talent. Learn from our inspiring leaders, shape our supportive and welcoming culture, and place your personal development at the core of your work!
Your Role As Experienced Finance Manager (m/X)
At P&G, finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are key actors in business development and decision-making. As of Day 1, you will have full responsibility for key strategic initiatives. Whether it is external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing/sales plans together with your colleagues, or improving the efficiency of logistics, you will feel your impact.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
Typical starting positions in our finance department are:
- Brand/Region/Global Business Units Finance Manager
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Corporate Strategy Manager
- Sales Finance Manager
- Supply Chain Finance Manager
- Corporate Shared Services Finance Manager
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where you can change jobs every 2 to 3 years. Each career path is different depending on the unique skills, interests, and goals you bring. Your strong impact and continuous growth will foster a successful career with us.
- You have or will have completed before starting with us, a bachelor’s, or master’s degree with strong academic results.
- You demonstrate excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills, a drive for leadership, and a strong passion for Finance.
- You work effectively with diverse groups of people by embracing creativity, innovation, and initiative.
- You are skilled to make complex decisions using all the data available but confident to use your gut feeling and instinct.
- You can communicate proficiently in English (written and spoken).
- Previous work experience in Finance required
- Certifications such as GMAT, CIMA, and CFA are considered a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting work and responsibility from Day 1.
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive salary, recognizing your relevant full-time experience, yearly performance-based compensation reviews, and a wide range of social benefits (e.g., flexible work environment, company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, etc.).
- A customized personal development plan including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities (e.g., various Finance Colleges, P&G Leadership Academy, multi-day courses on financial concepts, digital media, sustainability, effective business writing, and many more).
- Diverse career perspectives with new job assignments every 2-3 years to gain experience in different areas of Finance in our European HQ in Switzerland.
- Multi-functional teams of passionate and inspiring people with flat hierarchies.
- A vibrant international spirit with interactions on a regional/global level.
- A dynamic and respectful environment – employees are at the core, and we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and life balance.
- Opportunity to engage in our various employee programs (e.g., National Diversity Team & New Hire Network activities, inspirational Leadership sessions with in- & external speakers, and sports groups for football, volleyball, and running).
To optimally prepares for our online assessment & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process.
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter recommended
- Copy of high school certificate (Abitur) as well as a copy of Bachelor’s and Master’s (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship, and volunteering certificates or reference letters
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor. To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and the ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.