French Graduate Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Licorne Society|
|Post Name||Product Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75008|
And we have no intention of slowing down!
YOUR ROLE WILL BE
- Hivebrite is looking for a Product Manager that will join a growing team of 6 product managers and 4 designers within our Product department. We need help managing the huge demand for new features from our growing client base while maintaining a consistent, quality product and experience.
- We are looking for a Product Manager (3y +) to work on product development and ensure a good prioritization and communication of the product roadmap. You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable and pragmatic problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet!
YOUR MISSION WILL BE
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products.
- Conduct competitive analysis of other software applications pertinent to the feature you are building.
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements.
- Manage a timeline and scope, aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Have an eye for quality assurance and the ability to manage risks.
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule.
- Communicate changes to cross-functional teams.
- Deliver features in sprints, in conformance with the company’s agile development processes.
- Work with a squad of 6-8 developers, along with a senior development lead.
- Develop the roadmap in line with the overall product vision and strategy.
- Maintain feature backlog, epics/user stories, and manage the backlog.
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Produce and review product requirements design documents that are clearly understood by the development team.
- Consider UI and UX in every feature decision you make, requesting insights and inputs from the Design team.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT
- Have a proven experience (+3y) as a Product Manager.
- Have experience in product lifecycle management and defining a vision for a product, and are able to align today’s priorities with a long-term vision and strategy.
- You have experience in e-commerce or recurring payment tools.
- You have experience with Events management software.
- Are familiar with Agile framework and tools (Jira is a plus).
- Have organizational and leadership abilities.
- Have excellent communication skills in English (French is a plus).
- Problem-solving aptitude and pragmatic approach.
- Have experience defining and validating minimum viable modules/features, working in iterative mode.
- Strong collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative thinking and strong communication skills.
- Have a fundamental understanding of usability and customer experience.
- A competitive salary package.
- Computer allowance and a work-from-home starter kit (desk, chair, etc…).
- 50% of your healthcare subscription.
- “Tickets Resto” with Swivel – 8€ per day (50% covered).
- Two weeks of RTT.
OFFICE & TEAM LIFE
- International team.
- Flexible remote policy.
- A brand-new office in the center of Paris with a rooftop just for us!
- Check out our Instagram page to discover our team.
- Fun team-building events.
- Monthly visit (1/2 days) in our office (taken care of by Hivebrite).