NVE Experience Agency
Event Production Assistant
NVE Experience Agency is a world-class experiential marketing agency and event production company, guided by the principle that the right moment will transform someone forever. NVE creates experiences that connect brands to the people, ideas, and trends that drive culture. Committed to delivering calculated impact, NVE builds multi-dimensional business solutions that convert consumer attention into action, sales, and brand loyalty.
We believe that an immersive experience is the most potent form of marketing in the world. And, properly executed, experiential marketing can convert more consumers into passionate fans than any other marketing vehicle.
Summary of Position:
Production Assistants aid Producers on individual agency projects including special events, sponsorship activations, trade show exhibits, red carpet parties, product launches, publicity stunts, and corporate meetings.
- Conduct research, coordinate vendors, and help prepare event documents including production schedules production books, and packing manifests.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, and have an amazing can-do attitude.
- Must be hungry to learn; what you put into this will have a direct correlation to what you get out of it.
- Complete work and delegated tasks within tight timelines
- Work well as part of a team
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a keen eye for design and visual presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% or more of the time while working remotely and in a standing position 50% or more of the time while working offsite
- Must be able to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Have a valid Driver’s License
- Regularly required to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally heavier items
- Available to work weekends and evenings as needed for events
Location: We are a hybrid company with hub locations in Los Angeles and New York. The ideal candidate is located in New York.
Perks & Benefits:
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- 401k Match
- Communication Stipend
- Paid Company holidays & PTO Package
- Company get togethers & annual retreats
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible WFH policy
This is a non-exempt role eligible for OT in accordance with local law. The hourly range is $16.50-$20.00 per hour. NVE intends to provide a competitive total compensation package which includes a variety of incentives, benefits, growth and developmental opportunities. There are many factors to the presented hourly range, including but not limited to – location, departmental budgets, certifications, and overall job-related qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.