Efinancial Career Singapore
|Post Title||Efinancial Career Singapore|
|Post Name||Project Manager – APAC Markets Technology|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 5000 To SGD 5300 Per Month|
As a Barclays Project Manager – Cross Border Controls, you will form part of our Technology Change and Delivery Team. Your role will be to manage requirements analysis and change delivery covering growth initiatives, regulatory mandates, and FO support work within the Macro trading stack across Emerging Markets, Structured Rates, FI Rates, and Treasury desks in Singapore, HK, Japan, India, and China. Leading the rates deliverables for business growth initiatives as well as managing the overall Asia Rates trade capture.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
- Working with Front, Middle, and Back office users as well as the Development and QA teams to deliver change on time and with high quality
- Developing and documenting fit-for-purpose plans, understanding and incorporating business prioritization and resource constraints
- Understanding and documenting the requirements of the respective business areas and their products
- Gaining and maintaining in-depth knowledge of rates trade capture application functionality and front-to-back flows for each business and product class as a Subject Matter Expert
- Working closely with software development teams to ensure user requirements are clearly understood and developed as specified in the documentation
- Gathering development and testing estimates and including these in formal project plans.
- Managing various stakeholders across FO, Operations, Risk, Finance, and Global Technology, Be proactive in articulating bottlenecks, conflicting prioritization, and known/unknown gaps.
- Conducting comprehensive functional testing during the development process and working closely with the relevant users to complete user acceptance testing (UAT).
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience as a PM/BA with strong knowledge of how projects are run and managed in both waterfall and agile-based environments
- Knowledge of full cycle Investment Bank trading concepts
- Project management and business analysis skills in development lifecycle experience, working within IT, with a proven delivery record
- Ease in working with matrixed and global environments. Understanding of a front-to-back stack in a trading environment.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Strong time management and ability to coordinate with various teams to action items
- Strong internal relationship management skills and ability to influence across many areas of the organization, ability to build ongoing work relationships
- Experience with MS Visio, Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint, JIRA as well knowledge sharing tools (e.g. Confluence wiki.
- Background in Macro products and trade capture technology
Where will you be working?
Our office is located in Marina Bay Financial Centre, which has been carefully crafted into a “city in a garden”. Overlooking the scenic skyline along the Marina Bay waterfront, the green spaces and rooftop terraces have been designed to optimize employee well-being.
The center provides an integrated live-work-play development, surrounded by shops, restaurants, gyms, and an alfresco dining area. Our convenient office location means you’re just a 5-minute walk from the nearest MRT station.