We are currently hiring a Project Manager to be located in San Marcos, CA. Our Project Manager position will support educational facility construction projects for a community college and will work on site. You will be teaming with project, program, and client leadership to provide premier educational facilities in the greater San Diego area.
At Cumming Group, you will work on some of the world’s most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in our top 20 ranking in ENR. With over 50 offices globally, an extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark are limitless!
- Resolves complex construction project related issues, disputes, and disagreements.
- Reviews status and overall construction project progress relative to submitted construction schedules.
- Reviews change orders and assesses their impact on the project.
- Assesses bid specifications for need and probability of completion under stated time line.
- Reviews status and monitors variances of the construction project database relative to scheduling and cost control reporting.
- Reviews and verifies submitted applications for payment and performs overall fiscal management of multiple construction projects.
- Provides functional direction over areas of responsibility including construction project schedules, cost control, dispute resolution, contract administration, and quality control.
- Reviews and monitors overall administration of contracts for the architect and related consultants.
- Reviews and takes recommended actions in resolving disputes relative to construction projects.
- Develops and recommends internal policies and procedures.
- Provides managerial and construction oversight.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a closely related field highly preferred.
- Minimum 7 years’ of experience in project management, with a focus on public works or school projects highly preferred.
- AIA, LEED, PMP, CCM or other related accreditations a plus.
- Experience with Design-Build project methodology.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.