Promo Pack Solutions Corp.
Fresher – Sales and Marketing Executive
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for contacting and generating leads from medium and large CPG manufacturers, distributors, and other companies to create custom, value-added packaging solutions that fit the specifications of their packaging needs.
- Responsible for building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective new clients.
- Exploring potential business avenues to penetrate new accounts/leads.
- Actively pursuing and performing client lead generation, personal meeting, cold calling, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead validating, and lead closing.
- Manage the day to day relationship with B2B and B2C customers to identify requirements, sales needs, and provide a comprehensive offering of products and services.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with potential clients via personal meetings, phone, emails, social media platforms for generating new leads as well as maintaining rapport with existing clients with a timely understanding of their needs.
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time and provide management feedback on opportunities, sales pipeline, and any revenue forecast.
- Analyze market needs, develop accounts strategies, and develop sales plans and prospects for focusing on un-served markets and geographies.
- Prepare and submit weekly sales reports to the management.
- Propose new product/services to clients using entire data resources to prepare and conduct optimum presentations.
- Conduct business development activities to identify new customers and fresh business opportunities and increase accounts revenue adhering to the given budget structure.
- Knowing the customer requirements, needs, and expectations and continuously proposing solutions that will meet client objectives and demands.
- Ability to work autonomously, yet cooperatively within a group setting
- Excellent upselling and Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- A strong ability to skillfully use a computerized system to track and monitor customer accounts, organize priorities, and manage your calendar of events.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of progressive sales experience with one of the industries i.e. Packaging, Co-Packing, Warehousing, or Logistic-based Transportation industry.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.