Jobs Bank Singapore
|Hiring Organization||DBS Plaza Singapura Branch|
|Post Name||Public Cloud SRE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 6000 To SGD 7000 Per Month|
- Partner with DBS development teams to help reproduce and resolve public cloud platform issues.
- Taking ownership of incidents reported and coordinating with L3 and engineering teams for resolution.
- Constantly learn and use cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to the cloud team on how to improve the public cloud platform service.
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
- Write tutorials and other technical articles for the developer community.
- Typically, the SRE will be primarily responsible for solving customer cases with advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and thoughtfully work with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue.
- Apart from working on a broad spectrum of technical issues, the SRE may coach/mentor new hires, develop & present training, partner with development teams on complex issues, participate in new hiring, write tools/scripts to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- Responding to and investigating system-generated security incidents
- The role is an SRE role and thus includes rotation in a 24/7 on-call roster that supports the cloud delivery platform pipeline.
- Production SRE experience in supporting enterprise public cloud environments (AWS and Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of Incident Management, and Change management process.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken business English.
- Well organized, adaptable, and makes clear and effective decisions.
- Knowledge and experience with observability and SRE tooling and philosophy.
- ELK Stack / Graylog etc.
- General knowledge of infrastructure components Firewalls, TCP/IP, DNS, ICMP, Networking, Switching, PKI, TLS, Load Balancing.
- General knowledge of web technology fundamentals HTTP, Websockets, Content Distribution, WAF, REST, JSON, YAML, HTTP, CORS.
- Strong experience with any flavor of Linux.
- General knowledge of enterprise security and public cloud security.
- Awareness of continuous delivery and continuous integration development environment git,
- General experience with at least one of the following: K8S, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Singapore-DBS Asia Hub.