RETAIL SUPERVISOR – PERTH WATERTOWN
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
- This is a permanent part time role
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs, and profitability goals through effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operations of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable. Also, responsible for processing employee transactions while adhering to the Associate Discount Policy & Procedures.
- Required to comply with all Policies and Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Required to work non-traditional hours, weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a focused, customer service oriented Retail environment
- Self-motivated and willingness in meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Have good communications skills
- Be fair, honest, positive and creative in going above and beyond in serving our customers
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.