Junior Project Manager
About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That’s the Power of Us, that’s the Power of PVH+.
The Supply Value Chain Transformation team is a strategic project team, which sits centrally in the Supply Value Chain organization. Our team incubates and accelerates supply chain initiatives and transforms these into end-state solutions. Our specialism lies in the combination of both fostering talent with a Supply Value Chain of the Future vision and can use their project management experience in the operational parts of the business we are transforming.
The Junior Project Manager of Supply Value Chain Transformation is responsible for driving strategic supply chain projects. In this role, you will work closely with Senior Leadership and different stakeholder groups, such as our Digital and Sustainability teams. The role of Junior Project Manager will challenge you to use your strategic project management skills and expand your horizon on supply chain innovations. Projects within our current portfolio are focused on transforming the supply chain to be more transparent, data-driven, and end-to-end digitized.
- Lead the planning and execution of projects with a strong Supply Chain and Business Transformation focus.
- Support the execution of PVH strategic programs and drive related projects independently.
- Contribute to a problem-solving process: frame problems, guide analytical modeling, and create solutions analysis.
- Act as a contact person to the entire organization for project-related tasks and various issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- University/Engineering degree (or equivalent) with 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in an equivalent position in a fashion, and/or retail environment.
- Strong background in project management, problem structuring, and strategic problem-solving skills.
- Interested in Supply Chain and innovations within Supply Chain.
- Eager to develop and learn from stakeholders.
- Comfortable in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong team player with excellent social skills.
- High standards of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent English language skills and ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environments.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance, and meeting free Fridays.
- One-of-a-kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, sky bar, and rooftop garden.
- Health & Well-being: People’s Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga, and mental health days.
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales, and market launches.
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals.
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes, and discounts on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.