Legal Secretary Assistant
About the job
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Job Description & Summary
Turn your professional aspirations into a success story, join our Network as:
Assistant to the Legal Your Perspectives Secretariat:
At the PwC office in Milan, you will be able to deal with:
- Support partners and teams at all levels, with a focus on top management figures
- Manage administrative-accounting activities
- Ensure compliance typical of the PwC Network
- Use the main management tools (e.g. SAP Concur, Salesforce, etc.)
Your unique strengths:
- You have had some work experience in a law firm
- You are a precise, flexible, reliable and reserved person.
- You stand out for organizational skills, results orientation, proactivity and problem solving even in the most complex challenges
- You enjoy administrative work and have a collaborative spirit
- You speak and write English well
- You are familiar with the Office package (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Set your expectation higher:
PwC will surprise you with a career opportunity that will make you feel at the center of society, innovation and change. Your talent and your curiosity will have all the space they deserve and you will help guarantee the quality of the services we offer internally.
In this growth path you will be accompanied by expert colleagues and by continuous and tailor-made training thanks to which you will be able to make your skills available to internal customers.
Feel at home:
We take care of our people, embracing diversity and creating value for customers, people and the community, while respecting the environment.
GIVE YOUR LIFE A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.