|Hiring Organization||PwC Singapore|
|Post Title||PWC Singapore Career|
|Post Name||IT Consultant|
|Qualification||Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
We believe that challenges are better solved together. That’s why you’ll join a diverse, global community of solvers – an unexpected mix of people that come together to build trust in society and solve important problems.
With us, you are encouraged to lead with your heart and values, and where your unique skills are developed and put to work in unexpected and exciting ways, superpowered by technology.
Firmwide Corporate Services
Our Firmwide Corporate Services unite to help build our competitive advantage with first-class support internally. Spanning Administration, Business Development, Chairman’s Office, Compliance, Finance, Human Resources, Learning and Development, Legal, Marketing and Communications, Operations and Change Management, and Technology, we power our lines of services to make sure all of us have the right sources, services, and technology to be the best we can be.
Not all of our work directly with external clients. Some of our most talented people choose to harness their skills, experience, expertise, and service excellence within PwC. The possibilities are endless and our business landscape is changing every day.
The Consultant under EUDM performs several critical functions within the IT department that support supply and demand and general administration of IT assets (hardware and software). The job holder is responsible for efficient stock management, whether it is forecasting stock level or housekeeping the stock in the store.
How you value add
- Manage IT assets life-cycle from planning, receiving, deploying, and inventory management to retiring the assets.
- Support the team lead or manager with billing reconciliation by providing accurate and timely reports of stock movement status
- Assist with queries relating to the procurement of products and services
- Manages the release cycle of new software versions installed on the devices
- Manages the workstation and work mobile software deployment procedures, ensuring the software in the VMWare Workspace ONE (WS1) software deployment tool is correctly set up and deployed in a timely and accurate manner to ensure deployment is right on the first-time basis
- Work with the Global End User Deployment Management (EUDM), Global WS1 team, Application team, and vendors on software setup and configuration, ensuring the latest software versions are updated, EOL versions are removed in the WS1 tool, workstations, and work mobile to meet business and user’s needs.
- Support the rectification of vulnerabilities and patches on the workstations
- Manages the request and works with the Global VDI team on the deployment of the VMWare VDI instance
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in operations IT support
- 2+ years’ Asset Management Experience
- Proficiency in Excel or PowerPoint for IT asset reporting is highly preferred
- Experience in managing suppliers/vendors for services rendered
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
- Self-motivated to work on your own and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented, organized, methodical, follow-up skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Agile and adaptable to change