Python Software Developer (m/w/d)
We are the Positive Thinking Company. We are looking for your talent and passion to strengthen our developer experts. Join us, develop your skills and talents and infect our community with your enthusiasm and ideas.
What is important to us? The 3 W’s: knowledge exchange, further training and further development. Interested? Then it’s getting exciting:
- Programming of demanding applications based on Python, Django, Flask Numpy
- Experience with the Machine Learning Libraries e.g. TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch
- Evaluation and implementation of new techniques and frameworks.
- Conception and development of new features to solve complex customer requirements by using the latest technologies
- Communication with the customer as well as recording and analyzing specific requirements are also part of your area of responsibility
- Degree, preferably in computer science, business informatics, business mathematics or a comparable field of study
- Several years of solid experience in Python development
- Knowledge of the Python Framework Flask or Django
- Solid experience with SQL and NoSQL databases or streaming platforms (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Apache Kafka, etc.)
- min. 3 years of experience in software development and testing
- Experience in data processing functions
- Proficient in German and English
We offer you a culture that is driven by our leadership principles: entrepreneurial, result-oriented, encouraging personal responsibility and helping each other to succeed. We create transparency about corporate goals, cooperation and support from an international team at eye level. We live exchange, team spirit and respectful interaction with each other. This connects us across hierarchies – even in the home office.
This is what awaits you with us:
- Onboarding: You are internally networked from day one: Welcome Day, Hello Drink, mentoring program
- Development: With us, development is individually tailored to your strengths: regular feedback meetings, career paths, career committees, online training catalogue, international work with different cultures
- Work-life balance: Room for your personal life planning (sabbatical, remote working from abroad, highly flexible work models, parental leave programs, 30 days vacation, public holiday calendar Baden-Württemberg)
- Events: Technical and with a fun factor (summer tech event, local afterworks, sports events, team events, Christmas parties)
- Networking: connect with your colleagues: inside: communities, lunch breaks, internal know-how sessions
- Error culture: Make mistakes and test yourself: We give you the freedom to work with the latest technologies
- Rewards: A variety of rewards for your additional commitment
- Other advantages: Digital mobility budget, corporate benefits, job bike, company health management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.