Jobs in Paris
|Post Name||QA Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 40000 To EUR 41000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75011|
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats on the road. We offer long- and short-distance carpooling as well as a bus marketplace, with the mission to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility.
Today, our community counts over 100 million travelers in 22 countries, creating a smarter, friendlier, and carbon-saving transport network. Every year, our community saves 1.6 million tons of CO2e by sharing the road, equivalent to the CO2 emissions generated by Paris traffic in a year. But it doesn’t stop here – our team of 250+ engineers is developing innovative algorithms to further unlock the potential of shared travel and multiply its impact.
We’re looking for people to join our journey – people who care, who are driven by impact and innovation, and who want to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. We offer a flexible workplace where we count on each other to take initiative. So join the ride – we can’t wait to see where it takes you.
The BlaBlaCar QA team is expanding (we are currently 6 awesome team members!) and we want to make sure that our product quality is unrivaled and our members have the best experience with our different apps. Our fun & serious team cares the most about quality and thanks to this approach we have the trust of the whole engineering and product teams.
Do you want to know more about the team? Please check out our latest article on Medium (and here)
- Work closely with Product Managers, developers, and UX designers to shape the best product for our members
- Create test plans and test cases for new features
- Participate and drive testing efforts
- Organize test sessions
- Report on bugs and quality issues
- Contribute to the automation efforts
- Define and share QA best practices
- QA mindset – You have a natural curiosity and experience about how things work and an instinct for how they might break. You can use the app in a way our most curious members would. You can find the most obscure edge cases to test a feature thoroughly.
- Good communication skills: You’re not afraid to reach out to people and can communicate with any stakeholder. You also inspire trust and can make yourself available to others when they need you.
- Passionate about innovation and technology: You’re at ease with Android and iOS devices and have good knowledge of how software works (software development knowledge or beta testing experiences would be a huge plus).
- Active learner: You’re eager to learn and to share knowledge with others. You are able to step out of your comfort zone in order to address new challenges with innovative solutions, experiment and learn from experiences with a positive and open mind, embrace change to always strive for excellence.
What we have to offer:
- An international environment: over 35 nationalities across 7 countries: France, Germany, Spain, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil, Poland.
- Opportunities to learn: 360 onboarding weeks, weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn about what other teams are up to, International Weeks to mingle with other offices, regular Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about our company KPIs, ‘Fail, Learn, Succeed’ moments where we destigmatize and share moments of failure with others.
- Innovation: Coding Nights to pitch ideas outside our roadmap and make development dreams come true, weekly Product & Tech Demos and blogs to share engineering stories, and access to top conferences across Europe.
- Impact: building a product that has a real impact on society and the environment, and sharing an office culture that prioritizes low-waste and eco-friendly practices.
- People-first: wind down from work at our BlaBlaShows, BlaBlaBreak retreats, weekly breakfasts, and after work (when the sanitary conditions permit it), or meme battles on Slack.
- Shared company principles guide us in our everyday decision-making and bring us closer to our goals. Find out more about our BlaBlaPrinciples.
Your Future Benefits:
- Tailor-made remote policy: from 2 days per week to full remote (to be discussed with the Talent Acquisition Manager during the first call).
- A fair & competitive salary package
- Holidays: 10 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- Relocation package and visa sponsorship to welcome you wherever you are currently based
- Parental policy (we are a signatory of the #ParentalAct)
- Training & career development programs
- Free carpooling & bus rides wherever whenever