Facilities Management and Maintenance Company
TheMechanical Engineer (Maintenance)will always ensure preventive and corrective maintenance are completed and in a good manner. He will help his team by giving direction to the Senior Technical Officers/Technicians and support the improvement efforts of his department to increase the performance. He will monitor proper work handover and he should have the ability of making technical reports.
- Ensure the team below him is well performing the job assigned.
- Train the team on their maintenance task.
- Ensure the team have the correct knowledge of the assets/installation.
- Ensure PPM is finished correctly and on time.
- Ensure corrective task are completed on time.
- Deal with subcontractor, scheduling the visit and supervising the work assigned to them.
- Prepare needed documentation and produce permits to work and manage approvals from the authorities
- Make reports on defects, issues, breakdowns, damages, etc.
- Follow and prepare the duty roster.
- Monitor spare parts levels, requirements and availability.
- Follow all instructions given by the Sr. Engineers and managers.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by their Line Manager.
- Liaise with customer mangers as assigned by their Line Manager.
- Ask for quotation, issue material request as needed.
- Must have solid technical knowledge and will be expected for them to find self-learning resources to deal with daily challenges.
- Comply with the company standards specifically related to personal hygiene, dress code and behaviour.
- Follow the rules and regulations from the client and from FMM’s HSEQ Management System, which includes attending all training sessions you are invited to and by reading the documents provided to them.
- Escalate to their line manager any lack of proper equipment or tools for doing the work.
- Report any accident, incident, near miss or health event at work to their line manager.
- Develop and produce MS, RA and COSHH.
- Ensure that all permits required are on place.
- Ensure his staff have completed the required statutory training for specific tasks.
- Ensure his staff are aware of the MS/RA.
- Check the control measures as per the MS/RA are implemented.
- Report any mistake or observation on MS/RA to HSEQ Department.
- Ensure the staff has the proper PPE before starting the task.
- Ensure the staff are using proper machines and tools for the tasks to be done.
- Comply with the company standards.
- Cascade the tool boxes talk prepared by HSEQ Department.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer.
- Good knowledge in maintaining Plumbing and Firefighting System.
- MMUP certification will be an advantage.
- Team building skills
- Dispute resolution
- Regulations (e.g., OSHA, MSDS, NFPA, BS).
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy
To apply for this job please visit qa.jobrapido.com.