Team Advisor Sales – QSR
About the job
This position will develop multi-level and cross-functional relationships with customer’s key personnel and is primarily responsible for achieving all sales objectives, including volume, profit, and expense. Key goal is to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth by executing a sales strategy that aligns customer requirements with the correct mix of products and services.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing relationships with large, complex.
- and strategically important QSR customers.
- Develop a trustworthy relationship with all major QSR customers to ensure continuity of business.
- Have a good and thorough understanding and knowledge of the commercial and technical aspects of products and service being offered and being able to negotiate effectively.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams. Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
New Product Development and Menu Enhancement
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Closely work with the internal NPD team and other stakeholders to ensure these opportunities are actioned and go live in a timely manner.
Acquiring New Accounts
- Keep a close tab on new opportunities in QSR segment Constantly gather market intelligence and develop strategies to on-board new QSR customers.
- Deliver Budget
- Increase penetration through new products.
- Increase presence by on-boarding new accounts.
- Consistent double-digit Y/O/Y
- Increase customer satisfaction Y/O/Y
- Ideally with a strong project management skill with experience in managing the end-to-end cycle for launching new products.
- Good key account management track record.
- Demonstrate knowledge and speed in understanding and dealing with business situations in a manner that leads to a positive and timely outcome.
- Independent, confident and results-driven with strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Budgeting and financial management.
- Strategic thinking and vision articulation.
- Strong collaborating & influencing skills – both internal and external stakeholder
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Food Science/ Hotel Management/ Hospitality Management) with MBA Marketing/PGDBM/IB
- 6 Years of Sales or comparable, with 3+ years preferred experience in Dairy/ Beverage industry.
- The ability to apply leading-edge processes necessary to drive profitable growth for Schreiber Dynamix Dairies Pvt. Ltd.
- The effective candidate will also possess excellent communication and organizational skills with an ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic team environment
- Analyze business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies to drive sales & augmenting turnover.
- Monitoring competitor activities and devise effective counter measures.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Establish and manage the Modern Trade & HoReCa sales channel for the company
- Extensive Travelling Required (15 Days in a month)
Female Candidates Are Preferred
Job Location: Delhi
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.