Quest Search and Selection
Journalism – Intern
Full Job Description
Our client is a top Digital Publishing company and they seek new graduates or undergraduates to work as Journalism interns for a fixed term of 3 months. This role will be based in Dubai and will report on the Middle East retail sector and other business-to-business (B2B) news.
As a Journalism Intern you will develop your skills by fulfilling the following duties:
- Write news articles/content for assigned industry;
- Generate ideas for future content/stories/features for the target market;
- Work closely with other team members to deliver written new content on time;
- Edit / proofread articles to ensure the message is clear and aligned with company standards;
- Keep abreast of developments by attending relevant networking events, studying papers, etc.;
- Comply with industry and ethical guidelines.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.