Quintuple Solutions Private Limited
Client Data Management – Executive
Full Job Description
Greetings from Quintuple Solutions Private Limited
We are currently hiring for – NON-VOICE PROCESS
Role: Client Data Management Executive
Years of Exp: 0 – 2 Years
Excellent MS office skills may be desired
Qualification: +2 or Graduation or equivalent
Job Description/ To receive data on a specified format
Roles and Need to key in the data in the required format
Responsibilities: To ensure the quality of the work and, on a timely manner
- Building lasting relationships with other team members based on trust and reliability
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent consistent record uploading
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Should be flexible for working in Rotational Shifts (Morning,
Afternoon, Evening and Night Shifts)
Requirements: Candidates having good English Communication skills are eligible. (Can read, Write & Speak)
- Proficiency with computers, and strong typing skills
- Expertise in MS Office
- Attention to detail and active listening skills
- Open for learning
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive environment
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- Must be a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Skill for writing or typing and the ability to understand the type of query for making the right processing
- Candidate should be DOUBLE vaccinated.
- Immediate Joiners Preferred
- Prior experience of Data Entry will be added advantage
- This role is open to Freshers as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹8,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
- Rotational shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Chennai – 600094, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.quinsols.com.