Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS.
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world’s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
- Double check and verify all goods received for the Stores to ensure that goods are in accordance with the purchase specifications. Goods ordered are to be supported by purchase requisitions.
- Ensure all requisition forms are properly signed and approved before issuing goods.
- Ensure proper issuance of stocks on a first-in first-out basis.
- Maintain an accurate record of all Store items and a proper filing system.
- Replenish store items on a timely basis and ensure there is sufficient stock on hand.
- To ensure and check that all issue request and food transfer are posted accurately in FMC.
- Assist the Cost Controller in the monthly food & beverage inventory count for Stores.
- To ensure all store items are in good condition and under safe consumption period
- Ensure all store items are labeled/stamped and bar coded
- Identifying slow moving & short expiry stock and possible ways to reduce it.
- Review the F&B orders places by the Store Attendants.
- Assist the Cost Controller in maintaining a suitable par level and to review the par level from time to time.
- Assist the Cost Controller to plan for an effective and efficient store operation
- Ensure that all storage areas are secure, clean and properly organized.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Physically fit
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Display initiative
- Team player
- Customer/people oriented
- Min. “O” level or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum of 2 – 3 year experience in Stores
- Knowledge of Materials Control
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.