Biomedical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, in a trading company
- Providing technical support, when needed.
- Keeping up-to-date service histories on all biomedical machines and equipment.
- Training clinicians and other personnel on how to use biomedical machines and equipment, safely and effectively.
- Researching new materials, technologies, and engineering aspects of biological processes and systems.
- Writing reports and documents detailing protocols, policies, standards of use, maintenance, and repairs of biomedical equipment, machines, and software.
- Disseminating knowledge about the biomedical engineering field through writing, teaching, or consulting.
Biomedical Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering, biomedical science, or a related field.
- Proven experience working within the field of biomedical engineering in a trading company.
- Knowledge about the import & Export of Medical Equipment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Great eye for design and the technical ability to transform designs into products.
- Exceptional team-working and communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.mncjobsgulf.com.