- Full Time
Randstad is the world’s leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person’s life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you’ll thrive and develop your full potential.
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for a
A Nurse Eng/Fr (M/F)
Your mission :
- Identifies students’ needs and makes a nursing diagnosis in order to implement a care approach or referral to the appropriate personnel ;
- Performs first aid in case of emergency ;
- Welcomes and listens to students, including for relational or psychological reasons ;
- Liaise with the educational teams for a good reciprocal transmission of the follow-up of the pupils ;
- Report problematic behaviour and/or all situations that put pupils at risk to the management ;
- Proposes and ensures the follow-up of screening and prevention actions in collaboration with the school’s teams to promote the well-being and success of pupils ;
- Might be in contact with the pupils’ parents and external partners (social workers, doctors, etc.) ;
- Management of the administrative tasks (Interview reports, encoding of medications etc.).
Your profile :
- You speak French perfectly (at least C1) and have a very good knowledge of English (minimum C1) ;
- You are in possession of a nursing diploma and the authorization to practice in Luxembourg ;
- You have a first successful experience in a similar position.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.randstad.com.