- Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience
- Strong experience in enterprise backup solutions such as Veeam, Rubrik, and Commvault
- Strong expertise in Windows and Linux systems Administration
- Strong expertise in Windows AD Services and Office 356
- Good knowledge of Hyper-V, VMware, and oracle OLVM Hypervisor
- Experience using PowerShell and shell scripting language
- Excellent problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience managing 24 /7 critical system
- Maintain the enterprise backup and recovery routines on a daily basis
- Perform daily monitoring and management of the backup environment
- Provide L1/ L2 technical support for systems administration in different environments with different operating systems, applications (AD, ADFS, DNS, Radius…etc) clusters, and hypervisors (Hyper V, VMWare, and OLVM).
- Install, support, and administer Microsoft Windows and Linux servers and their infrastructure.
- Maintain periodic patching for All OS Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Proactively monitor all infrastructure components in our different markets using multiple monitoring tools focusing on the system and its security
- Manage the day-to-day tasks of IT systems, Microsoft 365 “Exchange Online, SharePoint, MS Teams, and OneDrive, and provide the required support.
- Follow up on vendors on all escalated issues and major system failures and repairs.
- work with various Infrastructure and Security teams to identify and mitigate security issues, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations.
- work very closely with the Security Incident Response Team and proactively share their findings.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) and incident reviews.
- Ownership and management of preventative security measures and services related to IT Infrastructure.
- Identification of security vulnerabilities and assist in the formulation of mitigation plans.
- implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks, and information.
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
System admin, Windows, Linux, Exchange, Office 365, Vmware, Hyper v, Storage, Backup
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.