Full Job Description
We are looking for candidates who as hands on experience in Project Management and handling the clients to meet the deliverable.
- Define the project management process to be applied to the projects
- Formulate cross functional teams to achieve organizations goals in project management
- Assist Prepare project plan, charter and work breakdown structure
- Review and Audit special projects in terms of efficiency and effectiveness
- Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities. Help Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Analyze the actual performance and adherence against the planned activities
- Map efforts by reviewing project timesheets and utilization of resources in hours at task level and project level
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues
- Assure timely adaptive action is taken
- Help establish and publish clear priorities among project team
- Coordinate with project stakeholders on project activities and completion
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict and interface problems within the project
- Provide training about project management as & when required
- Measure the project outcomes, monitor the progress/adherence and share the report to management/Sponsor
- Coordinating in documentation of the projects
- Share project dashboard with Management on defined time interval
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and proposeimprovements
- Coordinating with designers & developers
- Giving the reply to the client’s emails/queries
- Sending finished projects to the client
- Self-driven professional who meets project delivery time-lines
Required Candidate profile
- Should have 2+ year experience in Project management.
- Should have basic knowledge of Website Designing & Development.
- Good communication skills in Tamil (or)English, (or) Hindi (or) Telugu, (or) Kannada and is preferred.
- Must have ability to learn about products & Services.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- High initiative-levels to drive multiple projects or programs or teams from start to end.
- Good team player as well as independent contributor, when required
- Self-motivated and definitely who likes ownership of assigned projects
- Six sigma (Yellow or Green) or Lean certification would be an add on benefit for the candidate
- Project Management Trained would be add on benefit for the candidate
- Interested freshers can apply but will be considered as trainee.
- No limit in salary for the right candidate.
- Tea, Coffee and Green Tea available all day.
- Employee development programs: Video Training Sessions.
- Performance bonuses.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- The payoff for extra Working Days (Weekdays).
- An open, collaborative, trusting culture and friendly environment with no stress.
- Teammates that embody our core values
- Annual team trips
- Birthday and work anniversary surprises/gifts for the employees.
- Weekend Games & other refreshing activities for the team.
- Celebrating festivals together.
- Daily breaks in addition to an hour lunch break.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.