Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Brazil
|Post Name||R&D Senior Mechanical Engineer|
|Qualification||Minimum educational requirement a master’s degree and zero years’ experience or a bachelor’s degree and two or more years of related experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 5000 To BRL 8000 Per Month|
|Location||Rio de Janeiro, Brazil 27930-070|
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Be part of an innovative and collaborative team developing Subsea test equipment and solutions. This role is responsible for new product development from concept to commercialization by overseeing details from the creation of functional specifications through detailed design and field testing. Under minimal supervision, develop the next-generation Subsea product solutions.
- Under general supervision applies functional specifications and uses engineering tools to design hardware for product changes and new development.
- Independently processes data, writes engineering reports, and conducts diagnoses of routine hardware malfunctions.
- Contributes to reliability analysis such as risk assessments and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA) by compiling and examining data.
- Identifies the testing requirement at a system level with the emphasis on complying with test standards and Halliburton’s Health, Safety, and Environment procedures.
- Contributes to Halliburton’s Intellectual Property portfolio by preparing Invention Disclosures and recognizing ideas that have Intellectual Property potential without disclosing confidential information.
- Coordinates with project lead to produce project deliverables by assessing input requirements and applying functional specifications.
- Develops relationships through excellent communication skills and acts as a key resource to provide innovative solutions. May participate in professional societies in the area of specialization.
- Skills acquired through the completion of a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Familiar with 3D Solid modeling platforms (SolidWorks), MathCAD, Simplified FEA analysis, and fundamentals of Mechanical Design
- Experience with the design of Subsea Electrical Connectors and electronics as well as electrical troubleshooting is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with API 6A, 11D1, 14A, 17G, and/or API 19TT is preferred, but not required.
- Minimal to Moderate International travel may be required to support project demands.
- Minimum educational requirement a master’s degree and zero years’ experience or a bachelor’s degree and two or more years of related experience
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.