At Jacobs, we’ll inspire and empower you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow. With more than 55,000 people in 40+ countries, working at Jacobs offers an exciting range of opportunities to develop your career within a supportive and diverse team who always strive to do the right thing for our people, clients and communities.
People are Jacobs’ greatest asset, and we offer a competitive package to retain and attract the best talent.
In addition to the benefits you’d expect, UK employees also receive free single medical cover and digital GP service, family-friendly benefits such as enhanced parental leave pay and free membership of employee assistance and parental programmes, plus reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships. We also give back to our communities through our Collectively program which incorporates matched-funding, paid volunteering time and charitable donations.
Work-life balance and flexibility is a key focus area for Jacobs. We’re happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations to suit you and our business.
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for cleaning in and around our site including welfare and office buildings.
- Cleaning floors and rooms, including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, spot cleaning glass and windows, emptying bins, and replacing bin liners.
- Cleaning toilets and shower facilities, including restocking dispensers, emptying Bins, cleaning sanitary fixtures and fittings, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Ensure adequate stocks, and maintaining cleaning equipment and supplies, and transportation of cleaning supplies.
- Monitoring and maintaining sanitation and organisation of assigned areas.
- Scheduling deep cleans of areas on rotating basis to ensure highest standards of cleanliness maintained
- Assisting other areas of business with visitor hosting if required, and ad hoc duties as required
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Experience of working within large site areas
- Be a sole British National with/or the ability to gain Security Clearance
Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees. Find out more about life at Jacobs.
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative. We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.