Real Estate Agent
|Hiring Organization||STRATA – Condos for Sale & Rent|
|Post Name||Real Estate Agent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 21 To CAD 37 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 1K8|
Full Job Description
Strata is not your traditional, big-box brokerage. We’ve realized over the years that real estate agents want more than just a place to hang their licenses.
Our goal is to help you compete against the 92,000 other realtors in the Greater Toronto Area. We do this by offering tangible marketing, prospecting, and training tools to support your business.
Strata’s culture is:
Strata’s work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Flexible working hours
- On-the-job training
We’re seeking an experienced Real Estate Agent to join our team at Strata!
If there’s one thing we’ve come to realize over the years, it’s that real estate agents want more from their brokerage. Unlike traditional ‘big box’ brokerages — Strata is also a marketing and technology firm, offering a tangible set of tools to help our realtors meet their career goals.
What we offer
Whether you’re a seasoned agent or just getting started in this industry, here are the tools we provide to help you succeed.
- Marketing Support: Bi-weekly newsletter authored under your name; social media content; Buyer/Renter email drip campaigns, and much more
- Custom Agent Website: A ‘white-labeled’ version of Strata.ca, branded with your name
- Agent Training & Mentorship: Group training on Mondays & Thursdays at 11 am; 21 Courses; The Mentorship Plan
- CRM: Free, in-house built software that helps agents manage their clients and business
- Office Access 24/7: 340 King Street West, plus all other Workplace One locations across Toronto
- Virtual Assistant: Dedicated assistant to broker-load your listings, prepare your documents, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Real Estate license (preferred)