Real Estate Market Analyst
|Hiring Organization||Polygon Realty|
|Post Name||Real Estate Market Analyst|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 35 To CAD 40 Per Hour|
British Columbia-owned and operated, Polygon family of companies has built more than 32,000 homes throughout the Lower Mainland, from concrete high-rises and wood-frame condominiums to townhomes and single-family communities. With over four decades in business, Polygon has earned the trust of thousands of families by committing to quality design, sound construction, and exceptional customer service
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales, Polygon is looking for a personable, confident, self-starting Real Estate Market Analyst. This multi-faceted position offers an immersive role within the vibrant real estate industry in Vancouver.
- Prepare competitive market analysis reports for selected product types or neighborhoods throughout the Lower Mainland region
- Visit, track sales performance, and maintain current pricing information for all new residential projects
- Analyze re-sale projects using the MLS system
- Identify and investigate new projects not yet on the market.
- Prepare and coordinate consumer research surveys as required
- Prepare monthly CEO’s MLS statistics package
- Prepare reports and track upcoming Development Permit applications in certain market areas.
- Prepare other related statistics packages and monitor market trends.
- Assist in the preparation of appraisal reports for the Finance team as required
- Prepare market studies to assist the Land Acquisition team as required
- University-level education (or equivalent)
- A team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- High level of computer technical skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Fully vaccinated for Covid 19
Polygon offers a competitive salary, car allowance, and benefits packages along with a reputable corporate culture as a leader in the industry. We thank all applicants for their interest and will only be in touch with short-listed candidates.
To apply for this job please visit polyhomes.com.