Edge Realty Real Estate
Real Estate Consultant
|Hiring Organization||Edge Realty Real Estate|
|Post Name||Real Estate Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
We are expanding our sales team and looking for a self-motivated Real Estate agent who enjoys helping people find the house of their dream, building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and managing their time well, now you can gain Real Estate Experience with our Real Estate Company.
We are offering:
- (Commission Based role only) competitive Commission of 50% up to 70% depending on the target achievement.
- Employment Visa
- Medical Insurance (Basic)
- On-Time commission
- Portal and admin support
- Lead generation support through marketing campaigns, social media accounts
- Laptop and Sim card.
- Training and coaching for personal Development and sales skills in
- RERA card
Qualifications for Sales Agent:
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to take initiative
- 1+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in Real Estate
- Knowledge of Real Estate standards
- Confident, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and the ability to approach to clients.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Driving license.
Responsibilities for Sales Agent:
- Establish relationships with new customers, and maintain and grow relationships with existing customers.
- Identify and respond to client needs, and strive to improve customer satisfaction.
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing market conditions, locations, and projects.
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner and maintain consistent follow-up to convert them into appointments.
- Manage all leads in a contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- As A Real Estate agent, you will be allowed to focus on Primary as well as Secondary sales (leasing as well).
About the Company
Edge Realty is a full-service property agency headquartered in Dubai. The team at Edge Realty has more than 15 years of experience in the Dubai property market and is committed to helping investors and end users find the perfect property.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.