Analyst, Transaction Real Estate
|Post Name||Analyst, Transaction Real Estate|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 40 To CAD 45 Per Hour|
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY has one of the largest integrated real estate practices providing advisory services to real estate owners, developers, investors, lenders, and users. Our experienced professionals help address complex and demanding challenges and provide connected services around the globe. EY provides integrated, objective advice and a wide range of real estate services to help evaluate opportunities and challenges and identify and implement strategies.
The Transaction Real Estate team in Montreal is seeking an Analyst to assist in delivering solutions to our clients. Through a broad cross-section of client engagements, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a collaborative, stimulating environment while benefitting from strong mentorship and learning. We develop outstanding leaders as part of a high-performing team to deliver on our client commitments, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, our clients, and for our communities.
You will be working closely with colleagues across our national practice to execute a wide variety of challenging and exciting real estate engagements related to strategic property and portfolio analysis, options analysis, valuation, consulting, equity, debt, joint-venture transactions, and development advisory, amongst many others. You may also support other industry coverage teams on the execution of national mandates.
Skills and attributes for success
- Participating in the development of public and private sector real estate strategies and portfolio plans.
- Development and maintenance of financial models.
- Valuation of various types of real estate assets and portfolios in support of various types of engagements including core valuation, due diligence, and transactions.
- Synthesize market information to be used in valuation, appraisals, competitive analysis, industry analysis, and negotiation support.
- Compiling and analyzing relevant company and industry information originating from a broad variety of sources.
- Assist in real estate due diligence for buy-side and sell-side transactions.
- Continuous review of Canadian real estate market trends.
- Support the team in the preparation of both internal and external presentations.
- Support the team in business development and marketing initiatives across the country.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- At least 2 years of related work experience is required.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in commerce, economics, or a related field.
- Willingness to work towards an AACI/É.A. or CFA designation.
- Solid technology skills with robust knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong computer and financial modeling skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Keen interest to work with both public and private sector clients.
- Ability to systematically manage a heavy workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to work irregular or extended hours.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Bilingual (French and English).
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.