|Hiring Organization||Al-Futtaim Group|
|Post Title||Real Jobs In Dubai|
|Post Name||Service Advisor|
|Qualification||Diploma or Degree in Technical school / Certificate/ Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Overview of the role
We are currently looking for competent & performance driven Service Advisors to work with to join our Al Futtaim Aftersales team in Dubai Investment Park (DIP) & Silicon Oasis Service Advisors are the first contact for customers in the Workshop, they are the image builder for the Service Department and present a picture of faith and confidence.
What you will do
- Ask Questions and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at the workshop.
- Empathize and clarify customer requests.
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Check and ensure in accordance with invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree to pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Promotion of value-added services
- Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
Required skills to be successful
- Diploma or Degree in Technical school / Certificate/ Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a Service Advisor in a big automotive dealership
- Technical knowledge – provide up-to-date technical information in response to customer inquiries
- Strong English communications skills, Arabic speaker an added advantage!
About the team
The role will report to the Reception Manager and you will be working in a busy workshop environment wherein you will be dealing directly with Workshop Supervisor, Controller, Foreman & Technicians on a daily basis.
What equips you for the role
- A broad-based knowledge to serve as a reliable consultant is absolutely essential for this role
- Able to provide up-to-date technical information in response to customer inquiries.
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with a presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing, and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo, and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omnichannel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, and electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, and commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.