Jobs in France For Indian Freshers
|Hiring Organization||Addleshaw Goddard (France)|
|Post Name||RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 18 To EUR 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75008|
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To act as the first point of contact for visitors and callers to the Paris office, carry out all reception/client meeting-related duties, and provide administrative support to the staff.
- Greeting clients and directing them to meet rooms and informing a host of arrival promptly.
- Providing refreshments to clients and ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Ensuring that meeting room layouts appropriately match the meeting booked, including the opening up of rooms, the layout of furniture, and AV (media units, etc).
- Assisting clients and visitors with requests for Wi-Fi codes, temporary access passes, and photocopying/printing requirements.
- Booking meeting rooms and working with the Room Reservations and Audio Visual teams in the UK to ensure video conferences are arranged in a timely manner.
- Arranging couriers; checking and signing for deliveries.
- Keeping the reception and client meeting rooms tidy.
- Acting as the main switchboard response for the office, receiving and transferring telephone calls, taking accurate messages, and referring inquiries by email to the relevant staff member.
- Review and update the office telephone list on a regular basis.
- Liaising with building management in order to obtain permanent access passes for new joiners, and where appropriate temporary access passes for visitors and to remove access for leavers.
- Comprehensive document management support including photocopying, scanning, printing, and binding.
- Ongoing management of files and filing areas including creation, archiving, and retrieval.
- Travel bookings.
- Organization of client events in conjunction with the BD and Legal PA teams.
- Providing general assistance to AG visitors to the office for both in-office needs and outside (reservations, travel, etc.).
- Provision of general administrative support, working with the Legal PAs as required, to ensure client deadlines are met.
- Adheres to the firm’s risk and compliance policies and procedures and raises any issues or queries promptly with the immediate line manager.
- Successfully completes, on time, all compulsory firm training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (BESPOKE TO ROLE)
- Competent use of Microsoft Office.
- One year’s experience (or equivalent) gained within a customer-facing role (experience in a hospitality environment would be a benefit).
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet client needs.
- Fluent, written and spoken, in both French and English.
AG is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of a person’s gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. We are committed to having a diverse team and actively encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and communities, particularly those from underrepresented demographics.
We want our recruitment practices to be as inclusive as possible, so please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments during the application or interview process to help you perform to your best.
- Imagine If – A look at the imaginative solutions AG has delivered to clients and what they can expect from us.pdf (7.87 MB)
- Who, What, Where, Why – An introduction and insight into AG.pdf (4.14 MB)