|Post Name||Spa Receptionist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
A Spa Receptionist is responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience while ensuring the overall experience is pleasant and their needs are met.
What will I be doing?
As a Spa Receptionist, you are responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Team Member experience. A Spa Receptionist will also be required to manage customer feedback and be an effective salesperson. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist guests and clients in an appropriate and timely manner
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Ensure client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards
- Adhere to cash handling procedures
- Interact and communicate effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and the management team
- Up-sell with the latest departmental incentives
- Report accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Spa Receptionist serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Previous spa experience
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.